- Internships /
- Writing /
- Content Writer / Social Media Intern - Read Description for Application Instructions
Creative Ad and Social Media WriterSmall Screen Producer
Uloop Student University BloggerUloop, Inc.
Community Manager & WriterNever Liked It Anyway
Writer - ContributorMiro House Inc.
Technical WritingTDM Business Toole Suite
Writing for TVself-employed
Magazine Journalism InternshipKnockout Media Group
Writing InternshipCrush Empire
Content Writer / Social Media Intern - Read Description for Application InstructionsBookmark This
Present The Vision
14079 Main Street
Posted: August 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
IMPORTANT: Do not apply via the "Apply" button. Go to http://presentthevision.com/apprentice-intern-application/ and complete the short application there.
Present The Vision (PTV) is a full service creative firm based in Houston,TX. Our mission is simply to forge stronger, longer lasting connections between brands and their audiences.
We are looking for highly motivated, creative, and disciplined interns for a myriad of content writing tasks. The ideal candidate is naturally excited about what’s happening in writing and blogging and is eager to be apart of the future of the industry.
Responsibilities- Craft the messaging and positioning for PTV and client's projects
- Support the team in developing sales collateral materials
- Edit text and manipulate text on web pages utilizing Wordpress / Cornerstone
RequirementsIMPORTANT: Submit sample writings. Submissions without work samples will not be viewed.
- Strong communication skills and team collaboration
- The ability to work on multiple concurring projects
- Strong time management skills
- Must be a proactive self-starter with a strong work ethic who can thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and adapt to new technologies quickly
- Must have a self-taught, entrepreneurial spirit
- Must have own transportation
- Must be able to work a minimum of 16 - 24 hours a week, over a span of 3-4 days
- Must commit to a minimum of 3 months
- Remote candidates are welcomed