Writing Internship (Music Videos, Celebrity Weddings and more!)Suzanne Delawar Studios
Contributors & Bloggers on Women EmpowermentAlldame
Hair Beauty Contributor/BloggerHair DeCoded
Web Content WriterHigh-End VIP Company
Marketing Content and Social Media ManagerHigh-End VIP Company
Graphic Design InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Human Resources InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Fashion and BloggingiGlow Mentoring
Content Writer/BloggerBookmark This
2379 Rhode Island Ave Ne
Posted: April 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking passionate writers who can research and write engaging, relevant and timely blog posts and short articles on trending web content, entertainment news/opinions, lifestyle pieces, beauty/style, food/beverage coverage and sports. The ideal blogger will bring an authoritative understanding of one or more of these topics, yet still be able to write with the humor and levity readers expect from a lifestyle website. All positions will work closely with the editor-in-chief on a daily basis pitching ideas and occasionally receiving assignments. We are seeking talented, passionate writers with the voice to bring a brand to life and the social media savvy to engage a wide and dedicated audience
• Assist in the development and implementation of engaging, content-rich social programs and strategies across social networks to increase brand awareness, build buzz and audience.
• Cultivate relationships with and manage outreach to key bloggers; secure brand-enhancing coverage.
• Write and post 2 - 4 weekly blog posts every morning and push them socially.
• Monitor, update, and publish new content for all social media platforms.
• Post daily comments with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and other social networks.