Blogging/Writing Interns NeededSitting for a Cause
Grant Writer InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Chinese Blog ( WeChat) WriterCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Great opportunity for a writerRantBuzz
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Technical Writer Intern (2016-2147)Daktronics Inc.
Digital Writer and Content Producer (Intern)Benzinga
Content WritersBookmark This
7 City Events
Posted: October 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description7 City Events is the nations’ number #1 all-purpose media outlet designed to promote entertainment and Pop culture through event listings and suitable content from Atlanta, DC, Houston, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and Las Vegas, as well as many other different cities across the US. 7 City Events’ purpose is to provide tourists and locals the opportunity to become informed of any and all events in the Entertainment aspect such as Sports, Concerts, Night Clubs and Networking events in every city. In addition to providing event information, 7 City Events will also give brands the opportunity to showcase products and services to attract more consumers.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
- Writing extensive feature articles, daily news stories, and reviews pertaining to various industries
- Attending and covering various industry parties and events, as well as staying in tune with
- Working with the Editor to insure that our readers have entertaining articles to read, as well as providing a strong balance in overall content.
This is a critical editorial position that requires excellent communication and research skills and the ability to develop sources. The successful applicant not only will fulfill the technical criteria, but also possess a strong work ethic, a competitive spirit, and the ability to work independently.
Open-mindedness is essential, as sometimes you will be required to write about or interview people or things outside of your general likes.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus