Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Blogging/Writing Interns NeededSitting for a Cause
Grant Writer InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Chinese Blog ( WeChat) WriterCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Great opportunity for a writerRantBuzz
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Content Writing InternshipBookmark This
Posted: June 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a real estate marketing start up which caters to the marketing needs of the real estate sector worldwide. We are dedicated to providing marketing solutions to the real estate sector having technology at its core.
We are looking for efficient content writers , who can contribute in developing content for our website : www.vishwaganga.com
Responsibilities• Writing web content for websites / portals from scratch.
• Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
• Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
• Check web pages finally before making them live.
• Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s)
• Contributes to/updates the company’s social sites like Facebook and Twitter
• Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
• Helps develop & document procedures to manage Web content.
• Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
• Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals
• Monitors social media outlets and responds on topics related to company/industry
• Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends
• Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external)
• Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc as needed.
If interested in the opportunity, please fill in your details at : http://form.jotform.me/form/51904819282460
Requirements• Any undergraduate, graduate or a post-graduate with excellent command over the English language.
• A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
• An ability to work in a team with excellent communication skills.
• An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly.
• A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
• Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
• An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
• Experience with a publishing house can be an added advantage.
• Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing.
• Experience with HTML, CSS, and working with content management systems (CMS).
• Some experience creating or sourcing content for websites/magazines/blogs (any URLs provided will be beneficial).
• Familiarity with internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus.