Rock Music Reviewermxdwn.com
Content Creator Internship (Virtual)Colure Media
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Content Writers Whose Interests Are Entertainment/Lifestyle7 City Events
Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Content Writing intershipsBookmark This
Vraksh Online Writing Pvt Ltd
Posted: June 17 2015
Company Location: Irving, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for writing interns for our website. We will also provide training in content and article writing. Internship certificate and experience letter will also be provided to successful candidates. We also provide stipend to interns. This is a perfect opportunity to learn while you work and earn while you work. For more details, please drop us a message or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesYou will be working hand in had with the content manager of a growing website and develop a monthly content plan. Capture viral and trending topics, putting in content in a timely manner and promoting it over various channels.
RequirementsMust have completed high school
Must have at least 500 Followers on Facebook and Twitter
Must be willing to learn
Ability to follow directions and instructions is a must
Must have the basic writing skills
Must be ready to take initiative and put in suggestions.
As a content writing intern, we would help you learn the basics of professional writing. The concepts that we would cover during this internship would be
• Writing blogs, articles, press releases, life hacks, photo features
• Manual spinning,
• Web content
• Product reviews and Press releases
• Store reviews
• Product descriptions
• Basics of using wordpress
• SEO writing and keyword placement strategies.
• Implementing Social Media SEO tactics aligned with our keyword and SEO strategies.
• Back link building strategies.
• Writing one blog post a month about B2B Social Media Marketing Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
• Essentially we are a content writing firm, so you have to generate leads for our business.
• 5 days are working each week. If you want a day off, you can complete your backlog on weekend.
• Ready to promote all the content posted by you, or other fellow interns and writers on your personal social media accounts.