Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Blogging/Writing Interns NeededSitting for a Cause
Grant Writer InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Chinese Blog ( WeChat) WriterCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Great opportunity for a writerRantBuzz
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Contributing WriterBookmark This
Posted: August 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMusicLevy is a website that aims to eliminate the time spent by dedicated fans looking for new music and videos from their favorite artists, while keeping readers up to date on daily occurrences and breaking news. A large database that collects this information everyday, keeping you current with the types of music you love without you having to waste valuable time surfing the internet.
If you love music and love writing, MusicLevy provides an exceptional platform to engage with other fans and promote your work. This unpaid internship provides the applicant with the ability to utilize such an exceptional publishing platform, a strong brand, excellent training, and an amazing team. Use the advantages of publishing with us to grow your following and enhance your reputation as a writer!
- Developing fresh/interesting stories related to modern pop culture
- Generate and develop ideas, leads and sources for music industry stories
- Composing around 2-3 posts weekly
- Generating recaps and in-depth analysis pieces for albums, single, trending occurances
- Scribing interesting feature articles, focusing on artists, producers, and record labels
- Give opinion, analysis, and interesting features on all pieces written for MusicLevy
- Be 100% accurate in everything written for MusicLevy
- Able to keep to a set schedule that works for site management and the writer
- Substantial knowledge of all sectors of the music business
- Experience in editorial field of work
- Ability to maintain and cultivate sources and breaking news on multiple music industry beats
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage potential deadlines, projects and assignments