Company Blogger & Newsletter WriterEco Learning Legacies
Non Profit Grant WriterThe Thaddeus Foundation
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Writing & Social Media InternshipSkinny Ms.
Executive Catalyst InternBenzinga
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Innovation Grant & Proposal WriterTunnll
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
CopyRight & Style Blogger InternBookmark This
371 Springfield Ave
Posted: August 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Femmebot is a unique boutique where the styles are just as established and unpredictable as you! Urban chic wear for the fashion forward woman on the go, who is concerned with price just as much as style. We love your way - you inspire us! Visit our 2 locations in Ridgewood, NJ and Summit, NJ or shop online at www.femmebot.com.
Are you passionate about writing and fashion? Then this internship may be perfect for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Copywriter and Style Blogger Intern at our Summit, NJ location. This is an unpaid, on site internship, so local candidates only, please.
- Discount on clothing
- Work with a great team!
- Get hands on experience with a start up fashion boutique
- Write original, creative blog posts incorporating our products with fashion trends, style tips, and gift ideas that is on brand and engages customers
- Research latest fashion trends for blog posts
- Work with ecommerce copywriter to optimize all SEO content and write alt tags
- Write interesting, engaging content to describe ecommerce products on the site
- Assist in developing copy for site marketing (homepage graphics, banners, email blasts) and social media
- Research key SEO and GoogleAd search words
- Maintain brand’s voice and style guide
- Assist Director of Social Media and Ecommerce Manager with day to day assignments
- Contribute to creative brainstorms and campaign development
- Currently a student or graduate with a degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Fashion, or Communications
- Must have a passion for fashion, culture, beauty, and writing
- Must have own work station
- Experience with photography a plus
- Experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Experience with Shopify and/or MailChimp a plus