Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Digital Marketing Content WriterTopMunch
Wilkie Blog Seeking Motivated Editorial InternWilkie Blog
Exhibit Content Internship - Fall & Winter 2017 AvailableAACA Museum Inc.
Sports Writer and BloggerCover The Spread 365
Script Supervisor/Editor InternPhantasy Management, LLC
FALL 2017 Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Copywriter and Content Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
Entrepreneurs That SOAR!
Posted: March 02 2016
Company Location: New Haven, CT
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionAbout our company:
Entrepreneurs That SOAR! offers year round internships to undergraduates, graduate students, recent graduates and anyone who are in career transition that would like to add skills that can enhance their resumes.
Internships are part time and almost all work can be accomplished virtually. Therefore, location is not of the utmost importance. We also accept international interns for various internship positions. Our company provides career mentoring and coaching from the founder of our organization.
Read more here: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internships.html
What we offer:
- Work directly with leadership team, partners and affiliates
- Ability to establish positive relationships with people who could be used as a reference for employment opportunities including a reference letter from the CEO of the company
- Witness and gain real life experiences of building your own business
- Our interns will have access to a great collaborative and co-working community
- We are happy to work with your school to arrange for academic credit for those who require it
- Opportunity to acquire 21st. century skills in the digital age.
All applications must be submitted here: http://www.entrepreneursthatsoar.com/internship-application.html
IMPORTANT! Your applications MUST include a cover letter and a resume. The cover letter must explain WHY you would like to to work for us.
If you have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com.
ResponsibilitiesThis document describes your role as the Copywriter and Content Marketing Coordinator:
- Assist in co-writing original content while using proper spelling, grammar, verbiage, and communication tools to effectively deliver a message and staying consistent with the brand.
- Develop strategic marketing content and communication by copywriting, editing and proofreading the following marketing materials: Flyers, Brochures, Postcards, Sales letters, Emails, Websites
- Develop compelling and strategic marketing content and communication for marketing pages, e-books, and e-magazines.
- Use creativity to design and manage e-mail campaigns.
- A plus if technologically savvy.
Requirements- Currently pursuing or have taken courses in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and/or Journalism.
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within teams.
- Candidate must be a quick learner, enjoy a fast paced environment and be able to work a variety of hours.
- Currently majoring in or have had majored in English, journalism, advertising, communications, marketing or other relevant area of study.
- Have great writing mechanics including sentence structure, grammar, transitions, punctuation, etc.
- Proven talent in writing style as demonstrated by portfolio pieces.
- Highly creative in addition to possessing a unique and thorough creative process.
- Currently in or have completed coursework in advertising and marketing
- Required time commitment: minimum 15 - 20 virtual hours (if applicable) per week during the school year
- Skills with editing images
- Up for a challenge in a fast paced internship.
- Is interested in having your own business some day or to become and entrepreneur (would be a plus!).
NOTE: All applicants for this position must submit a writing sample.