Content Writer for News WebsiteSostre News
Writing Internship (Music Videos, Celebrity Weddings and more!)Suzanne Delawar Studios
Contributors & Bloggers on Women EmpowermentAlldame
Hair Beauty Contributor/BloggerHair DeCoded
Web Content WriterHigh-End VIP Company
Marketing Content and Social Media ManagerHigh-End VIP Company
Graphic Design InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Human Resources InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Copywriter / Editor Internship - FALLBookmark This
On Top Visibility, Inc
135 Engineers Road
Posted: February 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOn Top Visibility is a web marketing company located in Hauppauge, NY (Long Island, Suffolk County). We're looking to add two in-house copywriter / editor interns to our team. On Top Visibility specializes in customized website design and all types of online marketing.
Both part and full time internships are available.
Responsibilities- This position will involve writing and editing concise, captivating copy for many areas of On Top Visibility. You will research, communicate with management, and participation in various marketing and sales related tasks/ projects.
- The Copy Intern is responsible for ensuring all text in materials produced by the firm are well written, grammatically correct and accessible.
- S/he reviews text for a wide range of material, including social media, reports, proposals, slide presentations, brochures, print collateral, newsletters, advertising copy, email promotions and website content.
- The Copy Intern is required to correct spelling, typographical and grammatical errors, confirm style consistency, check facts, verify hyperlinks in interactive documents, and undertake rewriting (copy editing) when requested to do so.
- In final proof stages, the Copy Intern will proofread management edits and verify all previous corrections were made and are correct.
- Proofreads all text and corrects spelling, usage and grammatical errors.
- Resolves original copy queries directly with the copywriter, and emends text files.
- Edits and/or rewrites copy as requested by management
- Creates new content as requested by management
- Proofreads all digital layout files prior to posting
- Checks facts and research with staff and using all other available resources
- Ensures that all materials meet management specifications
Requirements- Undergraduate candidate pursuing a BA/BS degree (Business, Marketing, Journalism, Computer Science, New Media)
- Requires high school diploma and current class standing of sophomore or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Work independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Work with people in a wide variety of settings and situations
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must have strong computer proficiency