Content Writers for Sneaker Media OutletDeviate Publishing
Content Writers for Entertainment/Lifestyle MagazineDeviate Publishing
Writing Intern for Feature Length Movie ScriptCuerpaso
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Blogger Writer Intern Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog in Los AngelesAbbot Kinney First Fridays
LET'S MAKE HEADLINES! Writer + Researcher for Technology Media/News Industry - STLRamac Solutions
LET'S MAKE HEADLINES! Writer + Researcher for Technology Media/News Industry - New YorkRamac Solutions
LET'S MAKE HEADLINES! Writer + Researcher for Technology Media/News IndustryRamac Solutions
New York, NY
Posted: October 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is presently working with many high profile people and celebrities. Working with us would present great networking and experience opportunities.
We are also part of a start-up community, and interns will have the chance to experience the atmosphere and energy of such a community.
Responsibilities- Writing copy for our content.
- working with the creative director to create original ideas that fit the brief.
- presenting ideas to the agency’s creative director and account team.
- Define and sustain the quality standards of our brand through text
Requirements- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, proofreading skills, the ability to work on deadlines.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Skills in organization, prioritization and time management.