Non Profit Grant WriterThe Thaddeus Foundation
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Writing & Social Media InternshipSkinny Ms.
Executive Catalyst InternBenzinga
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Innovation Grant & Proposal WriterTunnll
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
New York, NY
Posted: October 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company is presently working with many high profile people and celebrities. Working with us would present great networking and experience opportunities.
We are also part of a start-up community, and interns will have the chance to experience the atmosphere and energy of such a community.
Responsibilities- Writing copy for our content.
- working with the creative director to create original ideas that fit the brief.
- presenting ideas to the agency’s creative director and account team.
- Define and sustain the quality standards of our brand through text
Requirements- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, proofreading skills, the ability to work on deadlines.
- Creativity and imagination.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Skills in organization, prioritization and time management.