Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Editorial / Journalism InternStyleHolic Magazine
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Grant Writer AssitantDream Catcher Consulting Firm
Student Writing Internships with Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Entertainment Writers Wanted - Attend Free Concerts, Festivals, Foodie Events etc.Downtown Weekly LA
Editorial / Journalism InternGiva, Inc
Posted: February 05 2015
Company Location: Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description33voices brings together the world’s most influential thinkers to empower entrepreneurs to build industry changing companies. After coaching entrepreneurs for over 25 years, we've discovered that often times, the tipping point between merely surviving and building a thriving business, is perhaps a new relationship, a new perspective on an existing challenge, or simply just a bit of inspiration. In short, we're convinced that access to an inspired community is what leads to exponential growth.
We dissect the ingredients of successful outliers through our 750 (and counting) interviews on the subjects of Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Marketing, Innovation, Startups & Life. Then, we repurpose all our content through globally distributed books, videos, blogs, slide decks, live events and more. To assist with advancing our mission, our Research Assistant position will play a vital role in helping us to gather and organize information, analytics, and progressive ideas.
Responsibilities- Write smart, witty, conversational copy for emails, websites, display advertising, direct mail, etc., that gets results.
- Work collaboratively with copywriters, designers, project managers and strategists.
- Capture brand voice and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Contribute to all aspects of campaigns from concept development through execution.
- Participate in internal and external creative briefings, pitches, brainstorm sessions and status meetings.
- Keep up to speed on digital and marketing trends and apply those tactics to projects.
- Deliver work on time and on budget.
- Assist with managing copywriting services with outside contractors.
Requirements- A smart, sophisticated and diverse portfolio of copy samples.
- Experience writing for both consumer and B2B audiences.
- Ability to distill technical content into simple and easy-to-understand messaging.
- Examples of working collaboratively to turn high-level concepts into strategic copy.
- Experience managing multiple projects at once, resolving competing priorities, working swiftly under pressure and meeting project deadlines.
- A die-hard work ethic and killer sense of humor.
- Proficiency in Mac OS and Microsoft Office.
- Error-free writing and proofreading skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in English, journalism, advertising or related field.