Full-Time Copywriter/SEO Specialist InternshipMedium Blue
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Creative Copywriter InternshipJulie Braun Co.
News Research & Writing Internship Spring/Summer 2017 in San Franciscom/Oppenheim Associates
Editorial and Media InternAmerican Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology
Writing/Marketing/Program Internsxyza: news for kids
Technical Content Writer Intern - $10.50/hrFiber Optics For Sale Co.
Writers + Storytellers for Social Good Non-ProfitCoCre
Copywriter InternBookmark This
Bennett Licensing and Compliance for Professionals
525 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Suite 570
Posted: July 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBennett Licensing and Compliance is currently seeking to fill an unpaid & part-time internship position for writing or communication-related majors who are interested in learning the legal aspects of marketing, advertising, and use of social media, coupled with an understanding of advertising, and social media within the Texas legal system. The copywriter’s daily duties relate to content marketing, web articles, scripts for video, advertising copy, and newsletters. In this role, the primary objective is to produce engaging, high quality content for the web that's substantive, easy to read, educational, and persuasive. Interns will be exposed to multiple aspects of the office and will be expected to compile and present a portfolio of work completed through the internship. Interns will be responsible for updating and managing social networking sites, updating the business' website, managing search engine optimization, creating informational newsletters, and helping with continuing legal education programs. In addition, minimal office work may be assigned, including answering phones and preparing correspondence. Please be advised that the position requires the applicant to qualify for and receive college credit for participating in the Internship.
Responsibilities• Updating and managing social networking sites
• Updating the website
• Creating informational newsletters
• Organizing events for various professionals and professional organizations
• Creating blog content
• Engaging in social media campaigns
• Monitoring and optimizing SEO rankings
• Maintenance of an extensive collection of articles and online content
Requirements• Must be a college junior or senior
• Must possess strong written and oral communications skills
• Must have customer service and interpersonal skills
• Must be creative and organized
•Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Should have a firm grasp on public relations basics (writing press releases, legal ads, basic copywriting, etc.)
• Must have a desire to learn and work in marketing and have an interest in the legal aspects thereof