Content Creator Internship (Virtual)Colure Media
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Content Writers Whose Interests Are Entertainment/Lifestyle7 City Events
Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Journalists, Bloggers, Writers Looking for Website Content ProfessionalsEmpower, Inc.
Copywriter/Ghostwriter InternBookmark This
124 Marriott Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Posted: July 25 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a Storytelling Intern that will be willing to be part of our team to help tell our clients stories. Intern will work directly with our founder to develop content appropriate for a large variety of different businesses. This intern must have impeccable written skills and experience with editorials and blogging and the ability to seamlessly flow between a large variety of clients content. Intern applicants may be asked to submit examples of previous writing.
Responsibilities- Translate ideas and information into compelling script and words
- Research skills to accurately represent clients in writing
- Special interest in business and editorials
- Write in the proposed tone of the originator to capture the company's culture and story.
- Excellent communication skills with a wide range of writing experience.
- Interest in a wide variety of subjects and ideas.
- Experience with Google Office Ecosystem (Docs,Office,Excel,etc.)
- Journalism, English or Communications major preferred, but not required