CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
WritterCreative Artist International
Game News Writer Internmxdwn.com
Exhibit Content Internship - Spring & Summer 2017 AvailableAACA Museum
Human Resources InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Feature writing internshipEdwards Educational Services
Creative Writing Assistant TeacherEdwards Educational Services
Copywriter/Proofer (Stoughton, MA) - Immediate StartBookmark This
12 Welch Ave.
Posted: March 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Copywriter Intern is a full-time or part-time internship position with the responsibility to write compelling advertising copy for use by clients to promote their goods and services in the form of digital or print media, which includes web content planning and writing.
Critical Job Tasks:
• Write advertising copy, blogs, press releases, social media content and other related informative, marketing and promotional material
• Write in various tones and voices and for a variety of audiences and mediums
• Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary and submit copy for approval by supervisor
• Invent themes and write the slogans that appear on flyers, brochures, digital slides and other promotional materials
• Consult with account coordinators to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of advertising copy
• Review advertising trends, consumer surveys, and other data regarding marketing of goods and services to determine the best way to promote clients
• Write SEO content for clients that will attract search engine traffic
Knowledge & Requirements:
• Current student pursing a bachelor's degree or above (Preferred majors in Communications, Public Relations, English or Journalism)
• Knowledge of media communication and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media
• Knowledge and ability to write relevant and intriguing content and copy
• Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Strict adherence to deadlines
• Superior skills in research, communication, writing and editing
Tell us how perfect you'd be for this position. Send your cover letter and resume.
ResponsibilitiesThis is internship program starts immediately. The hours and days are reasonably flexible but we are looking for a commitment of 15 - 20 hours per week. The internship is unpaid but there will be a stipend of $500 at the end of the internship.
RequirementsThe hours and days are reasonably flexible but we are looking for a commitment of 15 - 20 hours per week. The internship is unpaid but there will be a stipend of $500 at the end of the internship.
about 15 hours a week
No High School students.