Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Men's Fashion Blogging InternSuaveCo
Comedy Writer Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Copy Editor Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Student Writer Internships for Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Grant Writer InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Paid Internship OpportunityAmeritrain Mortgage Institute
Copywriting/Digital Content InternBookmark This
DO Strategy Group,LLC
415 Armour Drive NE
Posted: January 29 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDO Strategy Group is a rapidly expanding brand management and business consulting firm, headquartered in Atlanta that entrepreneurs, business leaders, corporations, non-profits, sports teams, professional athletes and entertainers have come to trust, for creative ideas and winning strategies. DSG is looking for an intern with a passion for writing that has a niche at capturing the attention of others. This intern will take an active role in the evolution of our brand.
Responsibilities• Generate content for weekly blog pots, webpages, social media, e-newsletters, etc. to attract, acquire and engage our target audience
• Capturing video and/or photo for content
• Develop and manage an editorial calendar and policies for new content development
• Make sure all content aligns with the company’s marketing strategy
• Research, prepare and present written and verbal reports about the knowledge areas of DO Strategy Group.
Requirements• Working toward a degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Well organized and strong time management skills
• Natural editor with a keen eye for detail in grammar and word choice
• Must be able to work 10-15 hours/week
• Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as acting autonomously as appropriate