Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Writer and Communications SpecialistEtching-It.com
Health Writer and BloggerNaturkur Wellness Center
Writing/Marketing INTERNSHIP-Writer for website/blogRave Decor
Grant Writing and Research InternThe Indie Creative Network
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Copywriting/Digital Content InternBookmark This
DO Strategy Group,LLC
415 Armour Drive NE
Posted: January 29 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDO Strategy Group is a rapidly expanding brand management and business consulting firm, headquartered in Atlanta that entrepreneurs, business leaders, corporations, non-profits, sports teams, professional athletes and entertainers have come to trust, for creative ideas and winning strategies. DSG is looking for an intern with a passion for writing that has a niche at capturing the attention of others. This intern will take an active role in the evolution of our brand.
Responsibilities• Generate content for weekly blog pots, webpages, social media, e-newsletters, etc. to attract, acquire and engage our target audience
• Capturing video and/or photo for content
• Develop and manage an editorial calendar and policies for new content development
• Make sure all content aligns with the company’s marketing strategy
• Research, prepare and present written and verbal reports about the knowledge areas of DO Strategy Group.
Requirements• Working toward a degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Well organized and strong time management skills
• Natural editor with a keen eye for detail in grammar and word choice
• Must be able to work 10-15 hours/week
• Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team as well as acting autonomously as appropriate