Creating [On-Time] Publishable Content (sports and food news)Bookmark This
Posted: July 23 2015
Company Location: Tallahassee, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionManIntheMiddle is a new company that started in 2012 [Houston, TX]. Yet, extremely small, ManIntheMiddle has grown in popularity with other important clients, by providing entertaining content management services. However, these particular services require 'better' writers every day (i.e. quicker, eloquent and right on topic reviews).
Their content mainly focuses on close professional relationships (interviews) with real owners, in addition to real-time article content that tends to entertain and educate reading audiences for years to come. If you are interested in participating in an internship with ManIntheMiddle, send in your resume.
ResponsibilitiesAssist with advertising special events to promote a company (e.g. restaurant) and increase attendance, along with expectations.
Requirements- Minimum education level: Associates degree
- Writing Exp.: Not required
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable:
• Writing, editing, proofreading and publishing
• A strong command of English spelling and grammar
• General computer skills
• Someone who is willing to pitch in and help to grow the website
• Work on special projects, as needed
SkillsRequired - Proofreading, English grammar, Solid computer skills, Content Creation
Preferred - Computer Graphics, Content Creation, Basic Computer Skills