Creative Maker, an Editorial InternshipBookmark This
Social Weddings R Us
Posted: December 02 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSocialWeddingsR.us performs social media tasks for weddings and wedding venues nationwide. We are seeking Creative Makers to join our editorial team.
Creative Makers are:
1. Great writers. You write to excite, titillate senses, move readers to tears or knee-jerk reactions. You write to paint a world, to challenge perceptions, to break through and not add to the noise. You are innately a rebel and a dreamer.
2. Have a strong passion for love, fashion and weddings. In other words, you are a "romantic-thinker."
3. Individuals who want to play a large part in a start-up environment, instead of retrieving coffee. We do not want a "yes sir/maam" relationship, and we don't mind being told what's up: we are seeking visionaries and leaders.
4. Incessant learners, and no hot-heads please.
5. Understand eloquent professionalism. A-players. Meeting deadlines is a high priority.
We care about adding delight to the wedding day and providing a service that is currently served up by one five-star hotel.
Do you know the term "social media wedding concierge"? Google It.
Responsibilities- Creative Makers are assigned to a column based on their interest and are responsible for content/story idea creation and creative writing execution twice (2) a week.
- Creative Makers work alongside the Managing Editor to approve and optimize content creation.
RequirementsTo be evaluated as a Creative Maker, please submit the following to CreativeTeam@socialweddingsr.us.
1. A writing sample
2. The name of your favorite book, and one sentence explaining why.
3. The name of your favorite fashion designer, and one sentence explaining why.
4. A resume
This is a 3 month internship.
SkillsRequired - American English, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - English Composition, Article Creation, Article Marketing, Article Writing