- Internships /
- Writing /
- Creative Writing Internship and Job Opportunities at PiK Education- Global Education Consultancy
Great Internship Opportunity for Writing (Non-Fiction)Pepper Gang
Blogging InternshipUnited EVENTures
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Disney Telegraph
Editorial Intern (Immediate Hire)R. Couri Hay Creative Public Relations
Editorial and Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Writing Intern for Health + Wellness CompanyHolistically Slim LLC
Bilingual (Chinese-English) Social Media Associate – Internship/Part TimeShiLi Learning Solutions
blog writerGet it Going
Creative Writing Internship and Job Opportunities at PiK Education- Global Education ConsultancyBookmark This
Posted: May 24 2015
Company Location: New Delhi, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPiK Education provides assistance for higher education in India and Abroad.
Any student who wants to pursue education after school has many questions in mind. Which
course I want to pursue? What are the colleges? What are the entrance exams? My
eligibility? Fee structure? College Applications? Colleges in India? Colleges Abroad? If I get
admission-will I get scholarship? How can I travel? Visa? Accommodation? And lots more.
We are here to answer all these questions, and after answering, even follow up with the
subsequent services, like filtering of colleges for which the student is eligible, coaching,
applications processing, Visa processing, providing internships, providing for travel, etc.
Even the universities around the world want a variety of students from different
background, hence, rather than just helping students out, we are also helping universities.
We achieve this with the help of inputs from various universities.
Responsibilities1. Writing articles, blogs, content for social media updates, pamphlet, flex, posters, banners, canopy, brochure, catalog, press release, etc.
2. Writing web content and design. Please write anything only after conducting appropriate research.
3. Coming up with ideas for scripts, video scripts, animations, designs, storyboards.
4. Write content and blogs in a pleasing, requesting, informative and convincing manner.
5. Create copy for ad campaigns on radio, print media, internet and television.
6. Avoid plagiarism. Content can be curated, but copying content from other sources without crediting them will not be tolerated.
7. Write curriculum and study material. Academic or technical writing will require specialization at least in knowledge if not practical experience. Adequate training will be provided to creative writers who want to opt for academic/technical writing.