Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Technical Writer Intern (2016-2147)Daktronics Inc.
Digital Writer and Content Producer (Intern)Benzinga
Content WritingEnterprise Monkey
Junior Staff WriterQuantumrun
Junior Health WriterQuantumrun
Junior Science WriterQuantumrun
Data Entry InternBookmark This
400 NW 26th Street
Posted: November 06 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionItly.com is the place to discover talent, design and craftsmanship. We are a network of Italian designers and craftsmen that want to share our unique Made in Italy products through our new e commerce website.
School credit is available if allowed by the university of the applicant. The position offers an excellent opportunity to work on substantive projects and could result in an excellent industry-leader reference.
Who we are looking for:
You can and love to write well. You have an interest in a variety of subjects. You need to be great with your grammar and have meticulous attention to detail.
As our Intern, you will:
• Writing, marketing and advertising copy ranging from product descriptions to homepage content and blog posts while consistently maintaining the clients brand through all content that is created.
• Editing content created by our remote copywriters for our clients with a special focus on the clients’ voice, grammar, spelling, and the interesting unique content of the piece
• Assist in the creation of fun, new blog posts
• Create content for Facebook ads and web ads
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
This is a total online work environment. Some of the duties have been expressed above; however, this is a creative position. There will be other opportunities and learning experiences associated with content writing and marketing roles.
To apply: Please submit to us a link to your online portfolio or provide a sample of the content you've written.
Requirements- Update social media daily
- Respond to client inquiries/emails/ calls
- Monthly blog posts/ contribute to Magazine opportunities
- Data entry
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
Skills You Should Possess:
• 1+ years of an undergraduate degree with a focus on English, writing, or a similar field
• Background in creative writing, communications, journalism, or marketing
• A major in English, creative writing, journalism, and/or PR (preferred)
• Clever, witty, concise, and attention-grabbing writing style
• Stellar written and verbal English communication skills
• Strong proofreading and editing skills
• The ability to identify news stories, angels and opportunities, and incorporate into your content
• The ability to write marketing copy for various industries and/or brands while capturing their voice
• The motivation to work as a team player, but also independently on projects with minimal supervision
• Proficiency in Microsoft office applications and/or Google Docs
• Proficiency in the use of DropBox
• The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail and be deadline oriented
• The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
• Reliable internet connection
• Availability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week (2 hours per day)
• Ability to provide quick turnaround (sometimes 12-20 hours)