Student Writing Internships with Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Entertainment Writers Wanted - Attend Free Concerts, Festivals, Foodie Events etc.Downtown Weekly LA
Editorial / Journalism InternGiva, Inc
Editorial InternshipApplause Africa Magazinee
Technology Writer InternSolutions Review
Writing Internships with Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Student Writing InternshipStudy Breaks Magazine
Sense of Humor and editorPitter Pattering Paws
Discovering the Future of Technology - Journalism/Social MediaBookmark This
Orion Partnership Mgmt
Posted: June 07 2016
Company Location: Newtown, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
DescriptionWe're a confidential startup owned and operated by Orion Partnership Management, looking for young tech enthusiasts. Our aim is to provide a platform for tech startups and futuristic products that haven't quite yet reached the mainstream media - some example industries being iOT, Blockchain, FinTech, Enterprise Software, Healthcare Tech, Aerospace & Travel, A.I., Robotics, Nanotechnology, and more.
As we are currently under site development, we're hiring for individuals who are passionate about technology, writing, and futuristic discovery. If you want to build a reputation inside digital & social journalism, perhaps even have your writing go VIRAL...then we want to talk to you!
Responsibilities- Write, Write, Write!
- Future technology research and branding development/support.
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards at minimum a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- Social Media Channel Marketing & a desire to write!
- A passion for futuristic technology and how it shapes our world.