Content Writing Internship at HOT new Startup!Admission
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Lunch Table
CA Health/Fitness Brand Seeks Exceptional Blogger/CopywriterLifeForce Performance
Writer/ReporterThe Joy Network
Blogger InternshipEast Coast Management Solutions
Copywriter/Proofer (Stoughton, MA) - Immediate StartStrategis
Rock Music Reviewermxdwn.com
Content Creator Internship (Virtual)Colure Media
Discovering the Future of Technology - Journalism/Social MediaBookmark This
Orion Partnership Mgmt
Posted: June 07 2016
Company Location: Newtown, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're a confidential startup owned and operated by Orion Partnership Management, looking for young tech enthusiasts. Our aim is to provide a platform for tech startups and futuristic products that haven't quite yet reached the mainstream media - some example industries being iOT, Blockchain, FinTech, Enterprise Software, Healthcare Tech, Aerospace & Travel, A.I., Robotics, Nanotechnology, and more.
As we are currently under site development, we're hiring for individuals who are passionate about technology, writing, and futuristic discovery. If you want to build a reputation inside digital & social journalism, perhaps even have your writing go VIRAL...then we want to talk to you!
Responsibilities- Write, Write, Write!
- Future technology research and branding development/support.
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards at minimum a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- Social Media Channel Marketing & a desire to write!
- A passion for futuristic technology and how it shapes our world.