Writer, Editor, SEO, social media, admin for local Magazine in Chester/Delaware CountiesNatural Awakenings Magazine
Medical AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Writer's Games 1: JudgeThe Writer's Workout
PROJECT MANAGEMENT/PROOFREADER INTERNSHIP IN LIFE SCIENCES and HEALTH CAREWorldwide Clinical Trials
New York, NY
Posted: December 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEduzaurus.com is new fast-developing company of experienced and enthusiastic people, providing clients with high-quality writing assignments on various topics.
Currently we are looking for editor who’ll plan, coordinate, and revise materials. You’ll need to review story ideas and decide what material will appeal most to readers. Also review and edit digital media and drafts of articles, offer comments to improve the product, and suggest titles and headlines.
Responsibilities• Read content and correct for errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar
• Rewrite copy to make it easier for readers to understand
• Verify facts using standard reference sources
• Evaluate submissions from writers to decide what to publish
• Work with writers to help their ideas and stories succeed
• Plan the content of digital media and publications according to the publication’s style and editorial policy
• Develop story and content ideas while being mindful of the audience
• Allocate space for the text, photos, and illustrations that make up a story
• Approve final versions submitted by staff
Requirements• Excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar
• Meticulous approach to the work and an eye for detail
• Ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
• Love of and feel for language