GIZORAMA is Hiring Video Game Content WritersGIZORAMA
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Travel, Food and Wine Blog Writer & Social MediaMile High Wine & Yachting Tours
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Digital Marketing Content WriterTopMunch
Wilkie Blog Seeking Motivated Editorial InternWilkie Blog
Exhibit Content Internship - Fall & Winter 2017 AvailableAACA Museum Inc.
Sports Writer and BloggerCover The Spread 365
Katalyst Fitness & Consulting, LLC
Posted: October 01 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
DescriptionThis is an amazing opportunity to gain direct hands on experience in marketing and communications while developing an understanding of the functions that support and build business. We promote creativity and self-starters offering opportunities for project management to give you professional experience and development.
The intern will mainly help write web copy and content focused on food, recipes, clean eating and healthy living as a whole.
ResponsibilitiesInclude, but are not limited to:
Edit articles and posts
Edit letters for partnership programs
Edit graphics for grammer, spelling, etc.
Offer new ideas throughout the internship
Share ideas for site topics to cover, weekly
RequirementsYou MUST be an excellent writer. This is primarily a writing internship.
• Knowledge of proper grammar and writing techniques
• Ability to multi-task
• Passionate and confident in sharing his/her ideas
• Applicants should have high attention to detail; be able to work well as part of a team, but also be able to perform tasks independently; possess exceptional oral and written communication.
• Strong computer research skills, interest and experience in social media
• Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
• Positive attitude, flexibility, exceptional work ethic and problem solving mentality.
• Seeking current seniors and graduate students, in or have experience in journalism, public relations, marketing, advertising, social media or a related field.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about healthy living
IMPORTANT: Please include the number of hours per week you are dedicating to an internship.