Student Writing Internships with Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Entertainment Writers Wanted - Attend Free Concerts, Festivals, Foodie Events etc.Downtown Weekly LA
Editorial / Journalism InternGiva, Inc
Editorial InternshipApplause Africa Magazinee
Technology Writer InternSolutions Review
Writing Internships with Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Student Writing InternshipStudy Breaks Magazine
Sense of Humor and editorPitter Pattering Paws
Katalyst Fitness & Consulting, LLC
Posted: October 01 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an amazing opportunity to gain direct hands on experience in marketing and communications while developing an understanding of the functions that support and build business. We promote creativity and self-starters offering opportunities for project management to give you professional experience and development.
The intern will mainly help write web copy and content focused on food, recipes, clean eating and healthy living as a whole.
ResponsibilitiesInclude, but are not limited to:
Edit articles and posts
Edit letters for partnership programs
Edit graphics for grammer, spelling, etc.
Offer new ideas throughout the internship
Share ideas for site topics to cover, weekly
RequirementsYou MUST be an excellent writer. This is primarily a writing internship.
• Knowledge of proper grammar and writing techniques
• Ability to multi-task
• Passionate and confident in sharing his/her ideas
• Applicants should have high attention to detail; be able to work well as part of a team, but also be able to perform tasks independently; possess exceptional oral and written communication.
• Strong computer research skills, interest and experience in social media
• Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
• Positive attitude, flexibility, exceptional work ethic and problem solving mentality.
• Seeking current seniors and graduate students, in or have experience in journalism, public relations, marketing, advertising, social media or a related field.
• Passionate and knowledgeable about healthy living
IMPORTANT: Please include the number of hours per week you are dedicating to an internship.