Editorial and Media InternAmerican Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology
Writing/Marketing/Program Internsxyza: news for kids
Technical Content Writer Intern - $10.50/hrFiber Optics For Sale Co.
Writers + Storytellers for Social Good Non-ProfitCoCre
Marketing Content and Social Media ManagerAwesome and Amazing Company
Web Content WriterAwesome and Amazing Company
Writer InternGreat American Group
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Editorial Assistant InternBookmark This
260 West 39th Street #1802
New York, NY
Posted: March 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur amazing team at Garden Collage would like to welcome you as an intern.
About Garden Collage
Garden Collage curates stories about the aesthetic value of gardens, plant-based beauty products, environmental policy, the farm to table movement, DIY gardening tips, travel journals, and other fresh takes on the value of gardening in our modern world. Our mission is to bring back the garden into peoples’ lives and inspire readers to incorporate a new, dynamic concept of “gardening” based on a collage of perspectives from a global community of gardeners.
ResponsibilitiesThe Intern will report to the Editorial Team of Garden Collage. This is an UNPAID internship open on a rolling basis with flexible hours catered to the interns schedule within reason. We encourage anyone who seeks college credits and/or the opportunity to use their creative intellect to gain experience.
RequirementsEducation and Qualifications
• Degree- seeking students enrolled in college within a related major or recent graduate
• Must have exceptional organizational, and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Fluent in Word Press literacy
• Must be an undergraduate or recent graduate (<1 year out)
• Detail-oriented, as a portion of tasks will include copy-editing, research, and idea generation
• Comfortable writing basic copy in a professional and cogent manner, for both publishing endeavors and emails
• A willingness to learn and grow with the Garden Collage brand!
• Must comfortable writing with a professional voice
Those studying English and/or with an express interest in the publishing industry will be favored (if the latter, please explain your interest in a short ~500 word cover letter)