Student Writing Internships with Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Entertainment Writers Wanted - Attend Free Concerts, Festivals, Foodie Events etc.Downtown Weekly LA
Editorial / Journalism InternGiva, Inc
Editorial InternshipApplause Africa Magazinee
Technology Writer InternSolutions Review
Writing Internships with Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Student Writing InternshipStudy Breaks Magazine
Sense of Humor and editorPitter Pattering Paws
Editorial / creative writing InternBookmark This
303 N. Glenoaks Blvd.
Posted: February 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Content Editor will produce quality and creative content that will be featured in all channels, including social media and online marketing. Content should be accurate, appealing and enticing to create community and drive buyer response. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, energetic and creative writer who can work well both independently and within a fast-paced team environment. The candidate should have an outstanding customer orientation.
Responsibilities• Write compelling copy for print, on-site pages, assets, product descriptions, creative blog posts, etc., that will educate visitors, help search ranking and attract back-links from other websites.
• Proofread, edit, enhance and refresh promotional copy to attract and engage customers
• Create and maintain a style guide for copy, establishing clear guidelines on how copy is to be written for each category, brand and site
• Ability to assist team with product uploads (requiring training of internal systems)
Requirements• Creative editing/copywriting experience highly preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in English, Communications or related
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills; creative writing, solid grammar and impeccable spelling required
• Strong project management and prioritization skills, comfort with tight deadlines
• Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word & Excel), fluent with social media and digital communications; basic HTML required
• Experience/interest in Web maintenance
• Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus