Non Profit Grant WriterThe Thaddeus Foundation
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Writing & Social Media InternshipSkinny Ms.
Executive Catalyst InternBenzinga
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Innovation Grant & Proposal WriterTunnll
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Posted: November 09 2016
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAmooti.org is an online market place that provides easy access to African inspired art, culture, fashion and any other products.
Our mission is to make African inspirations easily accessible to everyone, while at the same time expanding on the market for designers, sellers and artists, online.
The role above involves improving website descriptions while at the same time gathering information from artists, creators and designers on their products. The intern’s responsibility is to produce high quality written content that will help the consumer understand the product they are viewing, compelling them to make a purchase. The content will help the writer understand more about search engine optimization.
Responsibilities1. Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
2. Ability to learn and understand the audience’s needs and addressing them through product descriptions
3. Research about the products on the website
4. Interviewing the creators, designers and artists for information.
5. Eventually can train sellers on building website content description
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus