Writing & Editing Intern at a Social Impact StartupVisit.org
Blogger ExtraordinaireBeloved Streets of America
Student Writing Internships for Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Blogging/Writing Interns NeededSitting for a Cause
Grant Writer InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Chinese Blog ( WeChat) WriterCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Editorial InternBookmark This
Posted: February 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an up-and-coming blog that covers pop culture, fashion, music, film and television. We pride ourselves in having a honest and critical look at everything and never reducing ourselves to being politically correct.
We have some small jobs for you right now but we are mainly just looking to lock down an intern before our big website launch. That is when the real work will come in. We want to grow with our editor and keep you when we are established and are bringing in revenue. We will write great recommendations and help our interns in anyway possible.
*The editor may also submit articles.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Team.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Quick response time to emails
- Quick turnaround time
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint