Writing Internship (Music Videos, Celebrity Weddings and more!)Suzanne Delawar Studios
Contributors & Bloggers on Women EmpowermentAlldame
Hair Beauty Contributor/BloggerHair DeCoded
Web Content WriterHigh-End VIP Company
Marketing Content and Social Media ManagerHigh-End VIP Company
Graphic Design InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Human Resources InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Fashion and BloggingiGlow Mentoring
Editorial InternBookmark This
Posted: February 15 2015
Company Location: Boston, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an up-and-coming blog that covers pop culture, fashion, music, film and television. We pride ourselves in having a honest and critical look at everything and never reducing ourselves to being politically correct.
We have some small jobs for you right now but we are mainly just looking to lock down an intern before our big website launch. That is when the real work will come in. We want to grow with our editor and keep you when we are established and are bringing in revenue. We will write great recommendations and help our interns in anyway possible.
*The editor may also submit articles.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Team.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Quick response time to emails
- Quick turnaround time
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint