Researcher/Writer (High School & College Students)YCoFA
Blog WriterRuff Clothing Co
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Writer and Communications SpecialistEtching-It.com
Health Writer and BloggerNaturkur Wellness Center
Writing/Marketing INTERNSHIP-Writer for website/blogRave Decor
Grant Writing and Research InternThe Indie Creative Network
Editorial InternBookmark This
Posted: March 20 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: July 21, 2017
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionSeekVehic is the network that revolutionizes the transportation industry. Through our application, you will be able to connect to local transportation industries, such as taxis, town-cars, and limousine services. We eventually hope to expand to include smaller ride-share companies such as sidecar and cars2go in an effort to reaching globalization. Our mobile app will allow you to compare prices and features of all of these services while letting you pay for them instantly with Braintree.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus