Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Writer, Copywriter/EditorialMusee Magazine
Human Resources InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Content Writer for News WebsiteSostre News
Writing Internship (Music Videos, Celebrity Weddings and more!)Suzanne Delawar Studios
Contributors & Bloggers on Women EmpowermentAlldame
Hair Beauty Contributor/BloggerHair DeCoded
Editorial / Journalism for Behavioral Health addiction StartupBookmark This
Posted: June 09 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAddicaid is an award-winning, top-rated addiction wellness platform for consumers, insurers, and employers. We unite latest findings in digital mental health research and an engaging, data-driven platform to help individuals develop the skills they need for a lasting, fulfilling recovery.
We have a content website with over 40,000 visitors and a mobile app based on original, inspirational content.
We are also working on content for insurers and providers to help them better manage patients.
Ideal candidate has strong interest in writing and mental health.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, healthcare, psychology, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus