Technical Writer SpecialistAcenonyx
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Writer and Communications SpecialistEtching-It.com
Health Writer and BloggerNaturkur Wellness Center
Writing/Marketing INTERNSHIP-Writer for website/blogRave Decor
Grant Writing and Research InternThe Indie Creative Network
Editorial / Journalism for Behavioral Health addiction StartupBookmark This
Posted: June 09 2016
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAddicaid is an award-winning, top-rated addiction wellness platform for consumers, insurers, and employers. We unite latest findings in digital mental health research and an engaging, data-driven platform to help individuals develop the skills they need for a lasting, fulfilling recovery.
We have a content website with over 40,000 visitors and a mobile app based on original, inspirational content.
We are also working on content for insurers and providers to help them better manage patients.
Ideal candidate has strong interest in writing and mental health.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, healthcare, psychology, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus