Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Journalists, Bloggers, Writers Looking for Website Content ProfessionalsEmpower, Inc.
Office InternTickleMe Entertainment
Digital Content Creator (Written)Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: February 20 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a student or recent grad in love with beauty /fashion journalism? If so this internship is the perfect opportunity to build your portfolio while learning and having fun! Fancy-Francy.com is a beauty, fashion, and lifestyle advice site that gives readers tips and inspiration. As an intern you won't be doing thankless tasks; instead you'll be immediately contributing meaningful work as part of the team. Although this internship is unpaid, you will be given amazing swag/freebies and given the opportunity to attend exciting events. In addition, all interns get a letter of recommendation and can list this on their resume!
Sound good? If you're interested apply below or email me at Francisca@fancy-francy.com. Please include your resume or LinkedIn profile and a writing sample!
Responsibilities- Duties will include writing weekly blog posts, researching topics, interviewing subjects (designers, makeup artists, etc.)
- Interns should be able to write effective copy, excel in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Editor.
- Work on special projects as needed and attend industry events fashion week, etc (if located in New York City)
- An interest in beauty and or fashion is a must
- This job is located in New York City but can also be done remotely
Requirements- Recent Grad or working towards a Bachelor’s degree in fashion, journalism, public relations, English, business, communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Social Media Savvy
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus