Grant Writer InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Chinese Blog ( WeChat) WriterCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Great opportunity for a writerRantBuzz
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Technical Writer Intern (2016-2147)Daktronics Inc.
Digital Writer and Content Producer (Intern)Benzinga
Content WritingEnterprise Monkey
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Prestige Concepts, LLC
1227 N. 4th St
Posted: November 11 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrestige Concepts, LLC is a Brand Enhancement Firm with a diverse background in event development and production, public relations, marketing, and brand strategy. All of these elements ensure the proper management of branding and publicity concerns by companies and individuals who are seeking creative solutions. Visit www.prestigeconceptsllc.com
At Prestige Concepts we have a lot of fun working on various projects throughout the city. Including: Radio, TV, Events, and more.
The Internship will be virtual with bi-weekly in person meetings.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus