Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Medical Marijuana Exchange
Posted: March 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Medical Marijuana Exchange is News and services company focusing on the needs of the medical marijuana community .Founded in 2013, We feel that by offering informative News and information ,it will assist the medical marijuana community. Our platform currently consists of news, services, and products .
We are currently looking for someone who is interested in the medical marijuana community, and its issues. We need someone to write about things involving medical marijuana. We will be promoting these articles on our website ,and on twitter, with 1 million ++ followers . We are looking for this position to evolve into full time position, during 2016.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint