Political News Writer - ConservativeThe Flip Side
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Copywriting/Social Media Internship1059 A Creative Agency
Blogging Internship for SummereCampus.com
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Remote Student Editing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Medical Billing SpecialistAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
ULTRA VULGAR MEDIA, LLC
Posted: May 02 2015
Company Location: Staten Island, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an alternative digital media company started in 2010. This position is specifically for music and event reporters / journalists in major metro areas. This is the perfect part-time internship for those looking for real world business experience in a fun environment. Interns will get to attend events as a member of the press, interview musicians and people of note, and make priceless PR connections that will last a lifetime.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus