Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Journalists, Bloggers, Writers Looking for Website Content ProfessionalsEmpower, Inc.
Office InternTickleMe Entertainment
Digital Content Creator (Written)Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
ULTRA VULGAR MEDIA, LLC
Posted: May 02 2015
Company Location: Staten Island, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an alternative digital media company started in 2010. This position is specifically for music and event reporters / journalists in major metro areas. This is the perfect part-time internship for those looking for real world business experience in a fun environment. Interns will get to attend events as a member of the press, interview musicians and people of note, and make priceless PR connections that will last a lifetime.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus