Script Supervisor/Editor InternPhantasy Management, LLC
FALL 2017 Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Technical Writer SpecialistAcenonyx
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Political JournalistChild Poverty Research Institute
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
The G.O.O.D.S Magazine
Posted: December 27 2015
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe G.O.O.D.S. Magazine is a lifestyle magazine that gives our audience THE G.O.O.D.S. on fashion, music, entertainment, beauty, health, and relationship advice in Southern California. We provide our readership exactly what they need to live the G.O.O.D.S. life. We only feature individuals who have The G.O.O.D.S.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus