Medical AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Writer's Games 1: JudgeThe Writer's Workout
PROJECT MANAGEMENT/PROOFREADER INTERNSHIP IN LIFE SCIENCES and HEALTH CAREWorldwide Clinical Trials
Human Resources InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Business Development / Sales InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Atlanta Filmmakers Alliance
100 Papermill rd
Posted: June 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Atlanta Filmmakers Alliance assists companies with video, journalism and writing. This particular intern position involves journalism and writing. This is a unpaid internship; however, the intern will receive an array of experience and exposure.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus