Writing/Marketing INTERNSHIP-Writer for website/blogRave Decor
Grant Writing and Research InternThe Indie Creative Network
Wanted: Investment Writer Intern for Fast-Growing Asset Manager Consulting GroupSondhelm Partners
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Grant Writer InternNew Blues Festival
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist / News Letters InternshipTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
1 Great Neck Rd Suite 8
Great Neck, NY
Posted: June 09 2015
DescriptionAre you an opinionated, and compelling writer? If so, then keep reading...
We're seeking full-time and part-time writers that have an obsessive interest in business technology areas such as VoIP communications, web hosting, cloud data, and other B2B technologies and services.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus