Writer, Editor, SEO, social media, admin for local Magazine in Chester/Delaware CountiesNatural Awakenings Magazine
Medical AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Writer's Games 1: JudgeThe Writer's Workout
PROJECT MANAGEMENT/PROOFREADER INTERNSHIP IN LIFE SCIENCES and HEALTH CAREWorldwide Clinical Trials
Content Manager and Editorial InternBookmark This
745 Atlantic Ave
Posted: October 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVibe residential is a new real estate start up located in Boston, MA.
Looking for someone to help start an informative real estate blog for young professionals, recent grads and college students in Boston. Must be able to understand the company concept and find relevant content to write about. Ability to telecommute.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- Smart phone