Writing Interns needed for Entertainment and Lifestyle MagazineSan Diego Entertainer Magazine
Business Development / Proposal writingMalMar LLC
Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Editorial / Journalism InternStyleHolic Magazine
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Grant Writer AssitantDream Catcher Consulting Firm
Student Writing Internships with Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Real Firewives of America
Posted: August 02 2015
Company Location: Chattanooga, TN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReal Firewives of America operates as a nonprofit organization that educating Firewives on issues pertaining to the profession of firefighting. The organization also utilizes local Firewives to provide personal items needed immediately after a fire.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus