Content Creator Internship (Virtual)Colure Media
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Content Writers Whose Interests Are Entertainment/Lifestyle7 City Events
Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Journalists, Bloggers, Writers Looking for Website Content ProfessionalsEmpower, Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: February 12 2015
Company Location: Pawtucket, RI
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a graphic designer and I need someone for a magazine that is put out 4 times a year and I need someone to check all changes and work for finalizing a magazine. Work will for a month at a time. 4 times a year. Next issue is for may.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Proofreading
Preferred - Copy Editing