Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
B2B Technology Content Marketing InternIncite Authority Media LLC
PR/Marketing Content Writer InternshipIncite Authority Media LLC
Miami Scene Reporter - Concert PreviewsMXDWN
Copywriting and Marketing InternTuskes Homes
Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Social Media Writing InternLexacount Search
Technical Writing InternThe Reynolds and Reynolds Company
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Don't Be Common Fashion
Posted: June 21 2016
Company Location: East Falmouth, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDon't Be Common fashion, is an online fashion publication. It is a great way to gain experience in the publishing world. This position requires you to write three articles a week for a growing online fashion publication. The ideal candidate for this position will have a love for writing, fashion, lifestyle, and beauty.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus