Writing/Marketing/Program Internsxyza: news for kids
Technical Content Writer Intern - $8/hrFiber Optics For Sale Co.
Writers + Storytellers for Social Good Non-ProfitCoCre
Marketing Content and Social Media ManagerAwesome and Amazing Company
Web Content WriterAwesome and Amazing Company
Writer InternGreat American Group
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Don't Be Common Fashion
Posted: June 21 2016
Company Location: East Falmouth, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDon't Be Common fashion, is an online fashion publication. It is a great way to gain experience in the publishing world. This position requires you to write three articles a week for a growing online fashion publication. The ideal candidate for this position will have a love for writing, fashion, lifestyle, and beauty.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus