Non Profit Grant WriterThe Thaddeus Foundation
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Writing & Social Media InternshipSkinny Ms.
Executive Catalyst InternBenzinga
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Innovation Grant & Proposal WriterTunnll
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Editorial / Journalism Intern - VAPING INDUSTRYBookmark This
30 chapin rd suite 1212
Pine Brook, NJ
Posted: April 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInspired by what the future of vaping could be tomorrow, we decided to change the way it is today. We are Sensory Solution™. A world-class American contract e-Liquid manufacturer and provider of CleanVape™ Technology for e-Liquids with exotic flavors and creative sensory attributes. Demanding nothing less than flawless perfection, Sensory Solution™ is not one to follow industry trends. We set them. Experience the difference of high quality HIGH PERFORMING vaping E-Liquid formulations. sensorysolution.com
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus