Full-Time Copywriter/SEO Specialist InternshipMedium Blue
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Creative Copywriter InternshipJulie Braun Co.
News Research & Writing Internship Spring/Summer 2017 in San Franciscom/Oppenheim Associates
Editorial and Media InternAmerican Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology
Writing/Marketing/Program Internsxyza: news for kids
Technical Content Writer Intern - $10.50/hrFiber Optics For Sale Co.
Writers + Storytellers for Social Good Non-ProfitCoCre
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: July 27 2015
Company Location: Decatur, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking a few interns to contribute to LoInTheCity.com. You will be responsible for attending events in Atlanta, and writing event reviews, film reviews, and recaps of events around the city. You will be notified via email of events available to attend and if you are available, you can attend for no charge. Write ups turn around time is 24-48 hours. Will have opportunities for possible high profile interviews for website features.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus