Review Intern at Indie Band Guru (Spring '17)Indie Band Guru
New Digital Magazine for Millennials of ColorMya Kay Enterprises
Content WritingzooKKs Inc.
Freelance Recipe Writers for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!Individuality Books
Pop Music Reviewermxdwn.com
Student Writer Internships for Study Breaks MagazineStudy Breaks Magazine
Reserch , translate, write and editThreatRate Risk Management
Editorial Internship (Paid) in HollywoodLove, Kimberly LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Coming Out of Bondage
Posted: June 28 2016
Company Location: Minneapolis, MN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur goal is to create a significant positive change in individual lives in an effort to restore families and personal achievement. Thereby enabling a steady progression in the lives of our clients that is leaving the life of sex trafficking / prostitution, drugs, and street crime.
The position that is open is for an intern who majors in writing. We are in need of individual who is exceptional writing, grammar, organization and macular vocabulary.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Writer, Virtual Office, Microsoft Access
Preferred - Student Affairs, Organization