Editorial / Journalism InternThe Lunch Table
CA Health/Fitness Brand Seeks Exceptional Blogger/CopywriterLifeForce Performance
Writer/ReporterThe Joy Network
Blogger InternshipEast Coast Management Solutions
Copywriter/Proofer (Stoughton, MA) - Immediate StartStrategis
Rock Music Reviewermxdwn.com
Content Creator Internship (Virtual)Colure Media
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Coming Out of Bondage
Posted: June 28 2016
Company Location: Minneapolis, MN
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur goal is to create a significant positive change in individual lives in an effort to restore families and personal achievement. Thereby enabling a steady progression in the lives of our clients that is leaving the life of sex trafficking / prostitution, drugs, and street crime.
The position that is open is for an intern who majors in writing. We are in need of individual who is exceptional writing, grammar, organization and macular vocabulary.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Access, Writer, Virtual Office
Preferred - Student Affairs, Organization