Writing/Marketing INTERNSHIP-Writer for website/blogRave Decor
Grant Writing and Research InternThe Indie Creative Network
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Grant Writer InternNew Blues Festival
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist / News Letters InternshipTrue Urban Culture (TUC) Magazine
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
RCD Capital LLC
Posted: March 04 2016
Company Location: Artesia, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 25 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRCD Capital LLC is seeking creative writers to join our internship program. You must diligent and be able to multi task on assignments and projects and also coordinate with our web developers and team. We are looking for interns who want to have an opportunity in employment in the near future. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus