TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Calling All Bloggers & Writers for Abbot Kinney First Fridays BlogAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
B2B Technology Content Marketing InternIncite Authority Media LLC
PR/Marketing Content Writer InternshipIncite Authority Media LLC
Miami Scene Reporter - Concert PreviewsMXDWN
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Carmelesha Hair Boutique
Posted: June 06 2016
Company Location: Raleigh, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are in need of someone who can proofread our email and website content. Our company is based out of North Carolina. The intern selected for this job will have to have some social media skills.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus