Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Blogging/Writing Interns NeededSitting for a Cause
Grant Writer InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Chinese Blog ( WeChat) WriterCalifornia Sunshine Regional Center LLC
Great opportunity for a writerRantBuzz
Blogger/Content WriterSunState Digital Solutions
Part Time Entertainment BloggerFeeling the Vibe Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Carmelesha Hair Boutique
Posted: June 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are in need of someone who can proofread our email and website content. Our company is based out of North Carolina. The intern selected for this job will have to have some social media skills.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus