Content WriterPoplar Network
Content EditorPoplar Network
Indie Music Reviewermxdwn.com
Writing Intern (Social Media)Strategy Marketing Solutions
So you like to write?? Need Ghostwriters to help with Creating Content - Blog/ social mediaNext Level Success
Writer/Editor InternDonna Gamache Global
Kuli Kuli Blog InternshipKuli Kuli Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
218 W 4th St
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCauveé is an American author, speaker, lifestyle strategist, entrepreneur and entertainer. Additionally, columnist with Huffington Post and Influencive.
Our mission is to help people live inspired and fulfilled. We do that by creating motivational media including but not limited to music, videos, and more.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Creative Writer, Editorial Skills, Editorial Process, Writer
Preferred - Public Relations Skills, Strategic Public Relations Planning