Staff Writers and bloggers invited to collaborate with The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Staff Writers and bloggers invited to collaborate The Epoch Herald, an international newspaper.The Epoch Herald
Staff Writers and bloggers wanted for The Epoch Herald, an international newspaper.The Epoch Herald
Community Manager & WriterNever Liked It Anyway
NBA and College Basketball WritersCollege and Pro Hoops
Content Writing Internsqribbly
Games News Writer (UNPAID)mxdwn.com
Editorial / Journalism InternAdvisalign
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: August 21 2015
Company Location: Escondido, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI need someone to write on our behalf.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Writing and Designing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus