walmart secret shopperwalmart secret shopper
Journalist/ Editor/ Blogger/ Writer/ Content CreaterIMEX CARGO LLC
Blog WriterThe Barrie Patch
Copywriting Intern for Mike's CigarsMikes Cigars
Sports Writer and BloggerCover The Spread 365
Urban Planning BloggerThe Global Grid
Turkish Language Translator & Content CoordinatorThe Global Grid
Structural/Civil Engineering BloggerThe Global Grid
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: August 21 2015
Company Location: Escondido, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI need someone to write on our behalf.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Writing and Designing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus