Writing Intern for Feature Length Movie ScriptCuerpaso
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Blogger Writer Intern Abbot Kinney First Fridays Blog in Los AngelesAbbot Kinney First Fridays
LET'S MAKE HEADLINES! Writer + Researcher for Technology Media/News Industry - STLRamac Solutions
LET'S MAKE HEADLINES! Writer + Researcher for Technology Media/News Industry - New YorkRamac Solutions
LET'S MAKE HEADLINES! Writer + Researcher for Technology Media/News IndustryRamac Solutions
Paid Freelance WriterBlasting News
Political News Writer - ConservativeThe Flip Side
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: August 21 2015
Company Location: Escondido, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI need someone to write on our behalf.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Writing and Designing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus