Writer, Editor, SEO, social media, admin for local Magazine in Chester/Delaware CountiesNatural Awakenings Magazine
Medical AssistantAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Writer's Games 1: JudgeThe Writer's Workout
PROJECT MANAGEMENT/PROOFREADER INTERNSHIP IN LIFE SCIENCES and HEALTH CAREWorldwide Clinical Trials
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: March 03 2016
Company Location: Vero Beach, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe DigiFem is a new online magazine specifically for women entrepreneurs. either they don't have a brick and mortar or if they do rely very heavy on their website/social media. I really want it to be a learning space -- complete with a community feel to go along with helpful articles, tips.. pictures, with inspiration thrown in.
I am looking for contributing writers and ad sales reps.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- Interest in social media/digital marketing & ecommerece