FALL 2017 Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Technical Writer SpecialistAcenonyx
Content Writer/BloggerSeattle Web Search
Political JournalistChild Poverty Research Institute
Researcher/Writer (High School & College Students)YCoFA
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Keen Interactive Media
Posted: June 25 2015
Company Location: Orlando, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 20 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKeen Magazine is a new online magazine that is geared toward music, fashion, and entertainment stories. Site was started in 2013 and our first issue will be released this year.
Keen Mag publishes interviews and content with various industry individuals. Topics includes their career path , inspirations, latest news and more.
We are looking for an intern with a strong interest in creative lifestyle, fashion and entertainment. Interns who are picked will be shadowing our managing editor.
All applicants must have sample work to be submitted for review or other past experiences.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Must have Skype or web cam