Editorial and Media InternAmerican Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology
Writing/Marketing/Program Internsxyza: news for kids
Technical Content Writer Intern - $10.50/hrFiber Optics For Sale Co.
Writers + Storytellers for Social Good Non-ProfitCoCre
Marketing Content and Social Media ManagerAwesome and Amazing Company
Web Content WriterAwesome and Amazing Company
Writer InternGreat American Group
Remote Student Writing InternshipsStudy Breaks Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: April 14 2015
Company Location: Pasadena, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGMJ Beauty (www.gmjbeauty.com) sells luxury and innovative hair care styling tool and hair extension online. We are looking for a beauty savvy, and aspiring copywriter who like to gain experience by writing and editing for the following area. Please note this is unpaid internship and the job is done remotely.
• Social media/email marketing/online marketing needs.
• Contribute to copywriting of advertising catchphrase, social media blogging, and email marketing campaigns.
• Contribute to sales materials/press release documentation writing and editing support.
• Review and edit our online storefront text in order to increase more traffic to our site, by incorporating more relevant keywords and texts.
• Product Packaging and Warranty Manual editing supports
• Special projects as needed.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of sales, marketing and email campaigns;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a degree in public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance