EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Journalists, Bloggers, Writers Looking for Website Content ProfessionalsEmpower, Inc.
Office InternTickleMe Entertainment
Digital Content Creator (Written)Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Editorial Internship at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
Writer, Copywriter/EditorialMusee Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: April 14 2015
Company Location: Pasadena, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGMJ Beauty (www.gmjbeauty.com) sells luxury and innovative hair care styling tool and hair extension online. We are looking for a beauty savvy, and aspiring copywriter who like to gain experience by writing and editing for the following area. Please note this is unpaid internship and the job is done remotely.
• Social media/email marketing/online marketing needs.
• Contribute to copywriting of advertising catchphrase, social media blogging, and email marketing campaigns.
• Contribute to sales materials/press release documentation writing and editing support.
• Review and edit our online storefront text in order to increase more traffic to our site, by incorporating more relevant keywords and texts.
• Product Packaging and Warranty Manual editing supports
• Special projects as needed.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of sales, marketing and email campaigns;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a degree in public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance