Innovation Grant & Proposal WriterTunnll
TUC MAGAZINE UNPAID Journalist InternshipTuc Magazine LLC
Calling All Bloggers & Writers for Abbot Kinney First Fridays BlogAbbot Kinney First Fridays
Editorial & Marketing InternshipTumbling Dumpling Media
Blogger/Content CuratorSpice Pharm
B2B Technology Content Marketing InternIncite Authority Media LLC
PR/Marketing Content Writer InternshipIncite Authority Media LLC
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
5011 Argosy Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA
Posted: October 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an up and coming interior plantscaping company out of Los Angeles, California. Our product is very unique and innovative. Our target market is that of upper-class eco-friendly homes. We are looking for a driven and motivated individual interested in innovative eco-products to help better the environment.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Blogging, English grammar, Article Writing
Preferred - Brand Awareness, Article Marketing