Rock Music Reviewermxdwn.com
Content Creator Internship (Virtual)Colure Media
Blogger Extraordinaire InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Content Writers Whose Interests Are Entertainment/Lifestyle7 City Events
Human Resources InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
EDMX/Vh1 Supersonic EDM Editorial Blog InternshipEDMX
Grant Writing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
5011 Argosy Avenue
Huntington Beach, CA
Posted: October 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an up and coming interior plantscaping company out of Los Angeles, California. Our product is very unique and innovative. Our target market is that of upper-class eco-friendly homes. We are looking for a driven and motivated individual interested in innovative eco-products to help better the environment.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
SkillsRequired - Blogging, English grammar, Article Writing
Preferred - Brand Awareness, Article Marketing